We are a national specialist infrastructure and Membership organisation. We focus on the development and support of LGBT groups, organisations and projects so they can deliver direct services and campaign for individual rights.
Supporting the LGBT third sector
Here’s how we work to build a stronger LGBT third sector:
Support - provide advice, information and guidance
Share - develop networks and partnerships
Shout - represent and provide a voice for LGBT organisations and groups
Store - gather and collate information and research
In our programme of activities we:
- consult on key issues with our members and give feedback to policy makers and stakeholders
- advocate for our members’ concerns and issues - around funding, capacity and local engagement - with policy makers
- help develop our members through training and guidance
- create resources to help members grow their organisations
- promote the existence and value of LGBT groups and organisations
The Consortium is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee.