Membership of the Consortium is open to any voluntary or community group, network or organisation that provides services, support or other activities specifically to the LGBT community.
We have several membership packages available - so you can choose the package that best suits your organisations needs.
Our Full Membership package is open to any LGBT voluntary and community organisation (inc. specific LGB&T projects that are part of a larger organisation)
Full Membership benefits include;
- Part of a national network of LGBT groups, organisations and projects
- Access to website and all web resources
- Editable organisation profiles on our Members’ directory
- Priority community calendar listings
- Discussion forums and on line networks
- Webinars and webcasts
- Funding news and searches
- Briefing and information sheets
- e-newsletter sent each month
- Support from our Engagement Team
- Priority access to our training
- Bespoke training for your organisation
- Membership to affiliated partnership groups and projects
Associate Membership - open to any non-LGB&T voluntary and community organisation that supports the aims and objectives of Consortium
Associate Membership Benefits include
- Editable profile for your organisation/group
- Priority status on your events listed in the online calendar
- Discussion forums – join in or start your own, get working with other LGBT groups
- Online surgeries – regular online surgeries so that you can live chat with our team and other organisations
- Webinars – for those organisations that can’t get to events, you will be able to access sessions on topics that matter to you
- Funding news and searches
- Information sheets – if it happens, we will be on it – getting the facts for you
Other Membership types available, please enquire for more details
Corporate and Overseas - open to public bodies and private sector organisations that support the work of Consortium
Friends Of - Individuals who don't fit into any of the above but who wish to actively support the work of Consortium
After much consultation and consideration we are now introducing a small membership fee - although they remain voluntary for this year. Many of our Members have an income below the level at which a fee is payable. Download the Application Form for a table of fees.
If you are currently a Member you will need to renew your membership on an annual basis.
If you are not a Member and want to find out more about the benefits we offer give us a call on 020 7064 6500 or contact our Engagement Team by emailing Vicky Worthington firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see the Consortium's current membership directory online.
Download one of the forms below to apply for membership.